Association of Information Technology Professionals
AITP Long Island Chapter
Welcome to the Long Island Chapter of the Association of Information Technology Professionals. We continue to be the premiere organization of choice in the Metro New York area among information technology professionals as a resource for professional development and growth.
Long Island Chapter Mission
To provide its members professional development, education, and exposure
to technology trends and leadership within the Long Island business community;
And to offer opportunities for networking with peers in industry,
academia, and local government.
AITP Membership Drive
Here are just a few benefits of joining AITP:
Â· Network with other IT Professionals, and make new friends.
Â· Share and exchange experiences, knowledge and solutions with peers.
Â· Develop a resource base of people you can contact.
Â· Talk with industry leaders, one-on-one.
Â· Participate in Member Only events including: networking socials, site tours, conferences...
Â· Expand your horizons with new ideas and different perspectives.
Â· Keep current with emerging technologies and techniques.
Â· Participate in real leadership opportunities in an environment that allows people to grow.
Â· Show your commitment to professionalism and learning.
Â· Revitalize and reenergize your own growth and development.
Join on-line at: www.aitp.org
1. Select join-renew in the upper right corner of the home page
2. Select To Join as a Professional Member On-line
3. Under New York, specify Long Island Chapter Hicksville, New York
To join by mail:
1. Access our chapter website www.aitp-li.org and find the individual (or corporate) membership application near the bottom of the page.
2. Download and complete the application
3. Mail the completed application with your payment to either Membership Co-Chair
1) Via e-mail provide our registration committee at email@example.com, with the following information: The meeting you will attend, your name and company;
2) Present your new membership card at the meeting registration table.
For our meeting calendar and other information visit our website www.aitp.org. Please contact us if you have any questions, and we look forward to welcoming you aboard.
Ken Mole and Stephen Cosentino
AITP-LI Membership Committee Co-Chairman
Ken Mole (516) 785-6503 - Kenmole@aol.com
Stephen (516) 633-2244 â€“ firstname.lastname@example.org